! WARNING !
AVOID DROWNING RISK
REMOVE COVER COMPLETELY BEFORE ENTRY OF BATHERS- ENTRAPMENT POSSIBLE
FAILURE TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS MAY RESULT IN DROWNING
STAY OFF COVER-WILL NOT SUPPORT WEIGHT
DO NOT ALLOW SMALL CHILDREN TO PLAY ON COVER
CHILDREN SHOULD NOT USE SPA UNSUPERVISED
INSPECT COVER FOR PREMATURE WEAR OR DETERIORATION
CRACKED OR BROKEN FOAM INSERTS SHOULD BE REPLACED
KEEP COVER LOCKED WHEN SPA IS NOT IN USE
THE SPA MATE MANUFACTURER WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR INJURY, DAMAGE OR DEATH RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT.
MADE IN THE U.S.A.
The Spa Mate is a safety cover which meets or exceeds the ASTM F 1346-91 requirements for spas.
MANUAL SAFETY COVER IN ACCORDANCE WITH ASTM F 1346-91 6N48
Panorama, as manufacturer, warrants this product, THE SPA-MATE®, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of up to FIVE YEARS from the date of purchase by the original user, providing all the terms of this warranty are met. Warranty period is relative to the type of foam that is ordered and used in the manufacturing of each spa cover. Warranty periods are as follows:
3 Year Warranty 4” x 2” tapered, 1 lb. density foam
3 Year Warranty 4” x 2” tapered, 2 lb density foam
5 Year Warranty 6” x 4” tapered, 2 lb density (SpaMate 624) & 4” flat, 2 lb density, custom multi-panel covers
TERMS: Panorama Cabana, Inc. will:
1. Repair or replace the defective Panorama Cabana/ SPA-MATE or part thereof. Warranty defects do not include:
a. Material abrasions due to misuse.b. Minor cosmetic color changes.c. Rotting threads or vinyl due to excessive chemicals. d. Vandalism.
e. Foam breakage or moisture retention due to natural absorption of condensation.
2. Be responsible for repair or replacement of defective cover or part only and will not be liable for any direct, incidental, or consequential damages, loss or injury arising from the use of this product.
3. Offer no other warranty, expressed of implied, other than those herein written.
TERMS: The PURCHASER must:
1. Cut off, complete and return to the manufacturer the warranty registration form. KEEP THE WARRANTY!
2. Be responsible for freight costs from the customer to the manufacturer for repair work.
3. Follow care and maintenance instructions as follows:
a. Avoid exposing cover to excessive chemicals-remove cover when adding chemicals. b. Keep cover clean, free of dirt and debris and use a mild liquid detergent- suggested once a month. c. Avoid scraping the cover on abrasive surfaces. d. Avoid exposing the cover to extreme heat and cold (-20°F/150°F) and stress conditions that could result in tears or other damage. e. Avoid jerking or pulling cover, especially when vinyl is softened by heat, to prevent threads from tearing the vinyl. f. All water or snow must be swept off or kept from accumulating or puddling on the cover. Child can drown on top of cover. g. Remove fallen leaves or other debris immediately from the cover to avoid color leaching. h. When opening cover be sure all debris, twigs, etc. are removed. i. Always unfasten all hardware before opening cover. j. Gently folds one side onto the other. Never forcibly open or flip cover onto one side. k. Always remove cover completely. Never enter spa with cover on spa. ENTRAPMENT POSSIBLE! l. Always remove and replace cover by using handles. Never lift or pull on straps or vinyl. m. Any texture change or extreme discoloration of bottom material indicates chemical burn. Having water chemistry tested by a professional is recommended. n. If foam inserts become cracked, heavy, or damaged in any way replace them immediately to avoid further damage to cover
o. Always secure cover on spa - improperly secured covers are a hazard.
4. Notify the manufacturer immediately upon discovery of any defect.
5. Upon receiving any cover with a warranty claim cover must be repackaged and immediately returned to the manufacturer unused.